Price Range : Under $10 ($)
Adress: 1313 Garnet Ave, San Diego, CA 92109
Phone: (858) 274-8931
- list_altTakes ReservationsNo
- credit_cardAccepts Credit CardsYes
- tap_and_playAccepts Apple PayNo
- thumb_upGood ForLunch, Dinner, Late Night
- local_parkingBike ParkingYes
- accessibilityGood for KidsYes
- groupGood for GroupsYes
- volume_upNoise LevelAverage
- transit_enterexitOutdoor SeatingNo
- tvHas TVNo
- androidAccepts Google PayNo
Very good customer service, clean enough location. Prices are okay, tacos were great, especially the fish tacos! Yummy!!! However, I can't say the same about their enchiladas, at least not the one that was served to me that day. Their Chile rellenos are amazing! (Stuff Chile poblano with cheese, fried in a egg white batter), totally worth the combination plate! 😁. Their beans and rice are to perfection! So overall it's worth it! And do recommend Ortiz's Taco Shop #2.
Great little hole in the wall. Food was delicious! The beans were great! Had the combo beef and shrimp burrito: to die for! Highly recommend it!
Wow! I've been waiting years for another good carne asada and this did it. Prices are cheap and food is delicious. Don't let the location turn you off. Definitely worth a stop!
Christopher Andres Nunez
Brilliant meixan fare at a great price and speed. Must visit spot in PB!
Great food, flavorful and filling. Nice people. Well worth going